Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Birthday Spooktacular!

This weekend we hosted a big Halloween Birthday party for Matt who is turning 30 today, Karilyn who's birthday was on Halloween and Genny who's birthday was yesterday. We had so much fun and had about 40 people in attendance who all dressed up. I think that we are going to have to make this a tradition!

Matt and I dressed up as Fred and Wilma Flinstone. I am proud to say that I, with a ton of help from my friend Karilyn, made our costumes! How cute :)

Me and the girls

Pete and Genny as a prego cheerleader

Melvin and Karilyn

Our neighbors Patrick and Amanda Rhodes and their brand new little baby Jack.


This one was Hilarious! Meet our good friends Chris, Melvin and Pete. A while back we were all hanging out and I had mentioned how I think UPS/Fedex delivery guys are really hot and that I had never really seen a delivery guy that wasn’t. So as a joke on me they all dressed up as super sexy short shorts delivery guys with special delivery packages all for me. They were SO funny and of course they took first place in the costume competition.





This was one of my favorites! Jake came as a Mormon Missionary!!! He even made his own missionary name tag and carried around the book of mormon all night. And the best part of all...he's not even Mormon. So fun!


Our neighbor Keith and his little girl Cameron

This is Michelle and Garette. I love their costumes. Michelle is due in six weeks so if you look really close you can see that he shirt has a picture of a bun in the oven with the timer set to 7 weeks. Her husband is dressed up as the bun maker! So cute!!!

Brian Lynn as a 50's guy

Becky, Jessica and Karilyn

Rick, lindsey and baby Leo


Matt and Kate Lowry

Matt's team from work

Rick and Lisa

Brian, Matt and Jake

This is Angie as the perfect 50's wife

Bill and Shelly Haugh

Carlos from the Hangover...he took third place in the costume competition

Court, Lindsey and of course...Carlos.

A little Rockband fun. Lowry and Melvin showing us how it is done.



Jake's mormon missionary costume recieved the second place prize

The youngest two party animals Cameron and Leo...aren't they adorable?


Matt and Karilyn blowing out their candles. We had three birthday cakes and about 80 candles combined. The fear of burning down the house was all too real.


And when it was all said and done this is what our six month old puppy Mosi did to our garage. Somehow the little stinker got out of his kennel and ripped into all of the excess garbage from the night before. Believe me the pictures do not do justice. All of this combined with his little doggy doo doo and throw up was just more than I could handle. Will somebody please remind me why it was that we got a dog?

5 comments:

CannonOaks said...

Congratulations on what appears to have been a really fun party. What fun friends! I loved Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

Betsy Fox said...

That looks like TOO much fun. Oh, I wish we could have been there. I love a good Halloween party and I'm happy to see that you are associating with people who know what Halloween is all about! I think I need to have a Halloween party next year!

Abe Fox said...

Love the pictures.....and even more I loved trying to match all of them to who was who.

I LOVE HALLOWEEN PARTIES!!!!! We may just have to make an Oregon trip next year just for the Triple-Birthday-Halloween-Bash at the Cannons! You guys ROCK!!!!

Abe Fox said...

Sorry, technically not Oregon.....you awesome Washingtonians!!!

Which I proudly declare I used to be!!

holly fay said...

Looks like SO much fun Misty!!! I am way impressed that you made you costumes!!!! I miss you!!! :)