Sunday, July 5, 2009

Meet our new puppy!

This is Mosi the newest member of our family! His real name is Villamos which is a hungarian name for a street car. You see Mosi (pronounced "Moshy" like Yoshy) is a Hungarian Vizsla and we decided that he needed a name that took him back to his hungarian heritage. We also liked it because it had two sylables and ended in the "y" sound which aparently is the proper way to name a dog. Who knew?



We had been looking for a Vizsla for a long time but never found one that fit our budget and wasn't like a million miles away. So we finally found Mosi in the great land of Utah! So Matt jumped into the Car on Thursday night and Saturday morning around five o'clock he returned with our new little puppy! It was a crazy trip and I bet if you asked Matt to do it again he wouldn't but...WE LOVE OUR NEW PUPPY! By the way, these pictures don't do justice. He is way cuter than what I could capture in a photo.


4 comments:

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

How are you doing? I'm sure your just loving your new house! Cute puppy!

Betsy Fox said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST DOG IN THE WORLD!!!! I bet you are just eating him up!
We can't wait to see him. Congratulations!

Carrie said...

I love it, I am so happy for you guys!

Sarah said...

I love your new puppy! He is soooo beautiful. I told my brother about your dog, he was very proud...He went to Hungary on his mission and wants a visla so bad.I am glad you guys are doing so well and are happy! xox