Monday, December 28, 2009

3 years of joy!

Today is our three year anniversary so I wanted to post a little tribute to our marriage. I love looking back at the pictures of our wedding day because I was just so happy. I remember feeling really nervous and jittery the morning of our wedding and wondering if the decision I was about to make was the right one. But when Matt came over to pick me up and take me to the temple I will never forget the way I felt. As soon as I saw him all of my anxiety and fear completely disapeared and I just felt so comfortable and loved and excited to share my life with him. I am so grateful for Matt and I love him so much and I cannot imagine my life without him. He is my most favorite person in the world. I love you Matt!




Um...we were so cute back then. What happened to us??? I am mystified.

10 comments:

holly fay said...

Yay for Matt and Misty! I totally remember you wedding....does not seem like it was three years ago. You guys rock.

Ali said...

Congrats on three years! And to 50 + more! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I remember going to your reception in Toquerville, you looked amazing!! I can't believe it has been 3 years.

The Garfields said...

Opps, that is weird, I was logged in under Jentri's blog, but on my blog...??

Raylene said...

Congratulations Misty! So happy for you and miss you!

Sarah said...

You guys still look great! Happy Anniversary! May you be blessed with many more happy years together!

Abe Fox said...

We loved being a part of your wedding, and Bethany still talks about having a wedding like yours....it was Magical & Perfect to her.

CONGRATS - On the three years!!

We are missing you guys like crazy!!

Betsy Fox said...

Wow-- three years???? We are so grateful you married Matt. We think you are good for him.
It was a beautiful wedding day. So classy, just like you two. We love you.

The Beesley Family said...

congrats you guys!!! Time flies SO fast, soon you will be celebrating your SIX year anniversary like us this week. Hope you had a great day, you guys deserve it! love you!

Kristy said...

Congrats on three years! We miss you!