Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Holilday photos...better late than never!

Becky comes to visit! Becky is one of my dearest friends and she came out to see us for New Years and her Birthday. We had so much fun and I love her dearly. Here are some pictures from her visit.


We went to the beach, Lincoln City to be exact :)

Becky turned 25!!! Wahoo!!

We bought rain boots and played in the water.



We got soaking wet...


And we bought new purses! It was a fabulous weekend. Love ya Becks!


Thanksgiving

Matt's first turkey cooking experience. He got a recipe from one of his clients at work and went to town on the turkey. I have to say that he did the whole thing on his own. He even got up early to get it started. I know amazing.

The finished product. It was quite delicious! and very moist. Matt has claimed that he will be making the turkey every year...we'll see how long that lasts.


Christmas

Our first experience with Christmas lights. It was a team effort. I put up all the lights on the pillars and across the garaage and Matt held the ladder while I put them on the peak. Then when they were all up, and in my opinion looking beautiful, Matt decided that the lights on the pillars were uneven so he re-did them...rude. But they looked pretty good in the end.



Mosi and his ball from Barbara. Sadly the ball is no longer. It was destroyed within days.

If it is BYU you know that Matt is going to LOVE it!

The Coach purse...who have I become?

3 comments:

Peter Cannon said...

You guys light up my life. What sweet photos of the holidays and beautiful captions. I want you to know how much I enjoy my vicarious life through your blog entries. I am so proud of you and hope this new year brings you bushels of happiness.
We love you,
Dad

Abe Fox said...

You guys went to Lincoln City.....I LOVE Lincoln City. That is where we went last summer before and after staying with you guys!!

AWESOME Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures!!

Abe Fox said...

Dang......Hanging out with you guys cannot come fast enough!!